Saturday, December 7, 2013

Beauty Crown Awards 2013: Week 1 Personal Care Products

Hello beauty lovers I am back with another post and this is my first installment for the Beauty Crown collaboration!


The Beauty Crown Awards are a yearly favorites collaborative effort including beauty bloggers around the globe. The Beauty Crown Awards were created by Lily from Beauty with Lily Liz from My Pretty Obsessions, Jackie from Five Two Certified, and Shalunya from Shalunya & Boyet. We felt that a collaborative effort from a large number of beauty bloggers would be much more interesting to our readers and would garner more attention. The Beauty Crown Awards are a 5 week event with each week covering types of products.

Week 1 - Personal Care Products - Dec 2 - Dec 8, 2013
Week 2 - Facial Products - Dec 9 - Dec 15, 2013
Week 3 - Lip & Nail Products - Dec 16 - Dec 22, 2013
Week 4 - Eye & Misc Products - Dec 23 - Dec 29, 2013
Week 5 - Facial Care Products & Tools - Dec 30 - Jan 4, 2014

Week 1 of the Beauty Crown Awards covers Personal Care Items. Below are my Week 1 Selections:

HAIR
Shampoo
Conditioner
Hairspray
Styling Product
Hair Mask

SCENTS
Body Mist
Perfume

SKIN CARE (Non-Facial)
Body Wash
Bar Soap
Body Scrub
Moisturizer
Hair Removal


This week is focusing on my favorite personal care products (: so let's get started!

Hair!

Shampoo!


I have been using this shampoo for about a year now and I am so in love with it. When I first started using it I was not sure what the whole natural thing was about but I am really happy that I found this line because it has helped my hair so much and it smells amazing! Click here to see my full review (:

Conditioner


So I just started using this conditioner because I had heard really great reviews on it so I decided to give it a try. And I really love this conditioner. It makes my hair really soft and it moisturizes it really well. Also since my hair is colored it keeps the color from fading.

Styling Product


I started using this product a few weeks ago and really love it. It moisturizes and sets my curls but it also keeps them from shrinking. Another thing is that it does not weigh my hair down. Also because it is so thick I do not have to redo my hair ever single day I can just apply a good amount one day and then the next few days I just add water to activate the product (:

Hair Mask


This is my favorite hair mask in the whole world (: I love the way it makes my hair feel and look after I use it. It is really thick and the scent is really great. I usually use this on my hair twice a week in order to keep my curls moisturized. If you want to see my full review on this product click here! Also click here to see how I apply the treatment to my hair!

Dry Shampoo


So my best friend in the whole world works at on of Paul Mitchell's salons and he is so amazing that he got me this for my birthday. I have used it ever since because I really feel like it get the roots of my hair clean for those in between wash days since I only wash my hair once or twice a week. All I do is spray it on my roots and fluff my hair and voila! (:

Skin Care! (Non-Facial)

Body Wash


This is my favorite body wash of all time! I got a sample of it in my iFabbo goodie bag an I loved it so much that I went and bought the full size once I ran out. The smell is so wonderful, it has coconut in it so it is going to be amazing anyway, and it gets my body clean without making it feel dry and tight (: Plus it has no sulfates or parabens! It does not get any better than that! (:

Body Scrub

So the body scrub that I use is actually a DIY that I make myself (: You can check out the recipe for that here (: I like using this scrub because it is all natural and I know there are no chemicals added and no processing involved (: plus it makes my skin feel really good.

Body Lotion


I started using this lotion about 6 months ago and I have been using it ever since. This lotion has a really great smell, it reminds me of flowers. The best thing about it, besides the price which is a startling $6.49 at Target, is that it is thick and it really moisturizes my skin. 

Well guys that is it for this post!

What are your favorite personal care products? Let me know in the comments or leave a link to your beauty crown post!

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!

Lets be friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment