Saturday, December 14, 2013

Beauty Crown 2013: Week 2 Facial Products

Hello beauty lovers I am with another post and this is going to be weak to the beauty Crown award and this week I'm talking about my favorite facial products.


The Beauty Crown Awards are a yearly favorites collaborative effort including beauty bloggers around the globe. The Beauty Crown Awards were created by Lily from Beauty with Lily Liz from My Pretty Obsessions, Jackie from Five Two Certified, and Shalunya from Shalunya & Boyet. We felt that a collaborative effort from a large number of beauty bloggers would be much more interesting to our readers and would garner more attention. The Beauty Crown Awards are a 5 week event with each week covering types of products.

Week 1 - Personal Care Products - Dec 2 - Dec 8, 2013

Week 2 - Facial Products - Dec 9 - Dec 15, 2013

Week 3 - Lip & Nail Products - Dec 16 - Dec 22, 2013

Week 4 - Eye & Misc Products - Dec 23 - Dec 29, 2013

Week 5 - Facial Care Products & Tools - Dec 30 - Jan 4, 2014

Week 2 of the Beauty Crown Awards covers Face Products. Below are my Week 2 selections:

FACE 

Primer 

BB Cream

Foundation

Powder

Concealer

Brightener

Blush

Bronzer

Highlighter

Palette

So let's get started! (:


My favorite primer right now is BareMinerals and it is their Prime Time primer. I really like this permanently has it makes my skin feels so soft  and it makes my pores look smaller and it also keeps my makeup from slipping off my face throughout the day. My face tends to get oily so it's really important to keep my makeup from slipping off my face (:

Next is BB or cc cream and I actually do a DIY BB cream that I make myself so if you want to see how I do that click here (: the reason I make my own BB cream is because I have very sensitive skin and a lot of the BB creams that I have used before burns my skin and is really uncomfortable. So I just make my own. 


So moving on to foundation, my favorite foundation right now is actually by Maybelline and it is the Fit Me Stick foundation in 340, and the reason that I like this foundation so much is that its quick, simple and it matches my skin tone very well. If you want to watch my review on this foundation click here


Next up is powder and the powder that I use is from BareMinerals as well and it is there hydrating mineral veil. I like this powder is because it sets my make up and it keeps it from slipping off my face and it also keeps my skin from getting dry. Sometimes my skin gets oily and sometimes it gets dry, it really just depends on what my skin feels like doing that day. It also evens out my foundation so I really really like this. 


On to concealer. The concealer that I use is also from Maybelline, it is the same line as my foundation and I like this concealer because it covers up the imperfections I have due to my acne scars but it also illuminates so I use that to contour sometimes but mostly just a cover-up for imperfections. 


My favorite palette and actually my only pallet is The Italia Matte Color Chart and the reason I like this because it has so many different colors it's very pigmented and the colors spread very easily on my skin and they show up really well even without an eye shadow  primer, if you want to watch my review on this palette click here (:

Well guys that is it for this post (:

What are your favorites in these categories? Let me know in the comments or if you are participating in the Beauty Crown Awards leave your blog link below and I'll check it out (:

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment