Tuesday, December 10, 2013

#THEWINTERPROJECT: Favorite Christmas Accessory

Hello beauty friends I am back with another post and this is going to be my next installment of #thewinterproject and it is going to be my favorite Christmas accessory!

If you are interested in participating in #thewinterproject check out this post by Bold95Beauty (:


So I have to admit that I had a little bit of trouble making to writing this post because I could not think of a Christmas accessory that I like to have. So I had to think: first of all, what is a Christmas accessory? 

And then it hit me, every Christmas I always have to have a Santa hat!

It first started when I was little kid and my dad brought home a pink sparkly Santa hat for me for Christmas and I remember from that day on I was completely obsessed with having that Santa hat. But I lost it and then next year my dad had to bring me another one but it wasn't the same hat. It was different. 

It actually was just a regular white and red Santa hat and that's when I got into the habit of getting a new Santa hat every year and I have kept it up until the last few years when I actually haven't gotten a new Santa hat.

But recently I went to my aunts house and was going through her Christmas decorations and I found the most amazing Santa hat in the whole entire world and I have to say that Santa hats are definitely my favorite Christmas accessory.


Okay ignore my crazy expression, is this not the greatest santa hat you have ever seen?!

I think the reason that I like said to have so much is because they really get me into the Christmas spirit. I know that a lot of us do not believe in Santa Claus anymore but it's still nice to have something that reminds you of your childhood and reminds you of the spirit of Christmas.

I know this post is really short guys but I promise my next one will be better! 

Well guys that is it for this post! 

What is your favorite Christmas accessory? Let me know in the comments or if you are part of #thewinterproject please leave your blog links to the post below and I'll definitely check them out (: 

Be safe and I'll see you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment