Thursday, January 8, 2015

Review | Beautisol Exscrub Me? Citrus Face Exfoliant

Hello everyone and happy Friday!

I have been meaning to do this post forever but I am finally getting to it. 

So I got this product for free since I am an iFabbo member and have to say I was really excited because I love exfoliating I think it is wonderful and glorious. 

The package:



Front:

All skin types
Paraben free



Back:

Got alligator face? Say later gator! Exscrub dead skin with our paraben free citrus face exfoliant. Your face will be as smooth and soft as a baby's caboose in no time!

How to "Exscrub" yourself: Dampen skin and apply a small amount to fingertips and massage on to face in circular motions. Rinse well with warm water. Exfoliate your face twice a week as needed or prior to applying "Need I Glow More?" face self tanner.

Ingradients: Aqua (Water), Polyethylene (Beads), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Jojoba Esters (Beads), Behenyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glyceryl Stearate, Sucrose Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Squalane, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Potassium Sorbate, Carbomer, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Tocotrienols, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Phytic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Alcohol, Tocopherol (D-alpha), Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower) Flower Extract *Certified Organic.
For starters, the packing of this product is very nice and efficient. 

It's a very sturdy tube that is the perfect size for travel. When you close it the tube locks very well so you don't have to worry about it opening up in your bag or anything.



Texture:

This product comes out of the tube really creamy and you can see orange bits which presumably are the exfoliating beads. Then once you massage the product into your hands and onto your face the texture turns grainy.

Smell:


Due to the citrus in this product it has an unmistakeable orange smell which isn't too overpowering or anything and it actually pretty pleasant.

Does it work:

Since I exfoliate so much I have very high standards for my exfoliating products and there are two things that it must do:

  • Make my skin feel soft
  • Help with my breakouts
I have to say that this product does do both. 

Do you like it:

I do like this product. Since I'm allergic to citrus I was a little nervous about using this product because I really didn't want to break out, but I'm happy to report that didn't happen.

Would you re purchase:

While I do like this product and I completely recommend it to anyone who wishes to try it I personally won't be repurchasing it because I currently in a relationship with the St. Ives Apricot Scrub which is my main squeeze.

Well guys that is it for my review!

How often do you exfoliate and what are your favorite products to use? Let me know in the comments!

Be safe and I'll see you in my next post!


       
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment