Wednesday, January 14, 2015

No Heat Challenge Heatless Hairstyles: Keeping Hair Out of Your Face

Hello everyone!

Since I'm in school and I do a lot of writing throughout the day I like to keep my hair from falling in my face all day, it just makes it easier for me to concentrate.

So I am going to show you guys a few of the hairstyles that I do on days when I am in need of keeping my hair out of my face.

The first is a really simple pompadour.


My hair tends to get really flat at the top so this hairstyle keeps my hair out of my face and gives me some volume. 

Next is a flat twist. 






































For those of you who don't know how to flat twist its just like french braiding but you're twisting your hair. As you're twisting your hair just pick up chunks of hair and add them to the twist. 

I like this one because it looks more interesting that just regular twist. 

Next is the half up half down style. 




















So this is pretty self explanatory, you just split your hair in half (I actually prefer to do 1/3) and tie the top half up with an elastic. 

However since I like my hair to have some volume I pull at the hair to loosen it and give it some volume. 

The last style is what I like to the pull and pin. 























You just take the hair that frames your face, and has a tendency to fall into your eyes, pull it back and pin it in place with bobby pins. 

I like all of these styles and I pretty much rotate between them during the week.  

That's it for this post!

Which of these hairstyles would you rock to school or work? Let me know in the comments!

Be safe and I'll see you in my next post!

       
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment