Friday, January 16, 2015

Fashion Wishlist - UrbanOG.com: Shoes

Hello everyone and happy Friday!

I had a different post planned for today but then I decided to do something a little different.

UrbanOG is an online store that sells clothes, shoes, accessories and more! Every time I go onto the website I find something that I love so I decided that I am going to do a wishlist post once a week of items that I would love to own from this website.

This week is shoes!

I love shoes, especially heels! If I could I would wear heels all the time.

So here are the ten items that I wish I could have (:



Well guys that is it for my shoe wishlist!

Which of these shoes is your favorite? Let me know in the comments!

Be sure to check out UrbanOg on YouTubeInstagram and Twitter!

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!

       
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment