Saturday, January 24, 2015

Natural Looking Makeup Collaboration with Niamh xoxo

Hello everyone!

This post is a collaboration with Niamhxo and it is going to be an everyday natural makeup look for older girls. You can check out her post here!

So let's get started!

I started out by priming my face with my Maybelline Age Rewind Primer.


Then I use my concealer palette to prime my eyelids.


Starting with my eye makeup I used my Makeup Academy palette and first taking the light brown color I covered my entire lid and underneath my brow bone. Then using the dark brown color I shaded in my crease and covered my lid.































Using my elf Liquid Eyeliner I created a strong cat eye. Even though this is a natural makeup look I have to rock my cat eye (:


For mascara I used the Wet N Wild Mega Impact mascara and I used about 50 million coats (:



Moving on to my face I am using the L'Oreal Liquid Powder Foundation in Soft Sable and I applied that using my Becca Cosmetics One Perfecting Brush.






















For my lips I am using the Nyx Matte Lip Cream in the shade Istanbul.


And this is the completed look (:






















Well guys that is it for this post! (:

What is your natural makeup look? (: Let me know in the comments below!

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!

       
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment