Saturday, January 24, 2015

Collaboration: OOTD, FOTD, HOTD

Hello everyone!

Today's post is a collaboration with Dazzlemxo (: and it is going to be a completed look with hair, makeup and outfit!

You can check out her post here! (:

So let's get started with my hair!























Since I washed my hair last night I decided that I am going to wear my hair completely natural so I left in most of my conditioner and allowed that to deep condition my hair over night. Then I just wrapped it up and took it down in the morning. Once it dries it will be big and curly (:


For my makeup I decided to go really natural and not do anything too crazy. If you want to see what I used to create this look check out my other collaboration post with Niamh xoxo here (:

Now on to the outfit. It is starting to get kind of cold out here in California but I can't help but show a little bit of skin. Here I'm wearing a crop top from H&M, I really love it because of the color of the letters and because it has long sleeves.





















The jeans I'm wearing came from my aunt's closet, that's not a store I literally mean my aunt's closet hee hee, she gave them to me since she couldn't fit them anymore.





















I love this mustard scarf because it is the perfect way to add a little bit of color to any outfit.


Then I'm wearing my white rhinestone sandals, that I got from my late grandmother. And for some added warmth I'm wearing a sweater that I stole from my boyfriend.


Well guys that's it for this post!

I really loved doing this collaboration, are there any other bloggers who would be interested in collaborating on a post? Leave your email and blog link down below (:

Be safe and I'll see you in my next post!

       
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment