Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tag Tuesday: I'm A Beauty Blogger Get Me Out Of Here! Part 3


Hey guys! So this is the last week of the I'm A Beauty Blogger, Get Me Out Of Here Tag.

So let's get started.

1) Big congratulations! You won last week’s bush tucker trial. Your reward is the chance to create your own perfume. What ingredients/scents would you choose?

I would definitely go with something sweet, maybe vanilla.

2) Around the camp fire you’re all sharing tips. What is the best advice you can give someone to keep your skin healthy?

Drink lots of water! Especially when you're stranded on a deserted island.

3) How do you think your camp mates would describe you?

I think my campmates would describe me as the crazy girl who is always swinging from the trees.

4) You’re missing your family and friends so to bring a bit of comfort to the jungle you are given the opportunity to send one twitter message (max 140 characters). Who would you text and what would you say?

I would text mom and tell her that I love her and that I miss her and I'll be home soon.

5) You’ve made it to the final two and are awarded the classic three course meal. What would you choose for starter, main and dessert?

For a starter I would choose potato wedges and then for my main course I would choose a huge steak, medium well of course, then for desert I want a giant cookie with vanilla ice cream on top.

6) You’re out of the jungle and the luxury hotel awaits! What will be the first thing you will do?

Take a nice warm shower with lot and lots of bubbles (:

7) Now you’re out of the jungle and have all your luxuries back, what would be one product you have lived without and could continue to live without?

I'm not sure actually.

Well guys that is it for this post and this tag (:

Have any of you guys tackled this series? Let me know in the comments!

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!

        

No comments:

Post a Comment