Monday, June 2, 2014

Makeup Monday: Neutral Smokey Eye with Bold Blue Eye Liner

Happy Monday Everyone!


For this Makeup Monday I decided to go a little bolder with the look sos I am going to be utilizing electric blue eyeliner!

So let’s get started!

First I am going to take my Elf Eyelid Primer and prime my eyes.


Next I am going to take my Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo in bronze and I am going to apply that to my inner corners.

Then I am going to take my Covergirl Pigment Eye Shadow in dark brown and I am going to apply that to my outer corners and my crease.

Next I am going to take my NYX Electric Blue Liquid Eyeliner and I am going to do a thin line near my inner corners and wing it out very dramatically.


Then I am going to use my Wet N’ Wild Mega Impact Mascara and apply it generously to my top and bottom eyelashes.

And here is the completed look!


No comments:

Post a Comment