Thursday, June 5, 2014

Blogger Buddies Series: My Top Apps for Blogging (iPhone)

Hello everyone and welcome to another installment of my Blogger Buddies Series.

This post is going to be about my favorite apps for blogging!

So let’s get started.

First is, of course, the Blogger app for iPhone.





















This app has saved me so many times because there are days when I completely forget that I have to do a blog post for the next day and I start freaking out. So when that happens I just pull out my phone and finish the post so that it can be uploaded and if I need to add pictures I can add them later. I can also view my blog through the app which makes it easy to find recent posts without having to go into my slow browser. I also do a lot of my proofreading on this app because I can do it on the go, and I am pretty much always “on the go”.

Next is the Bloglovin’ app.


Bloglovin’ in generally is a great site but the mobile app makes it so much asker to read blogs when I am not at my computer. I can also easily share the posts that I really like to my social media networks.

Next is the Glipho app


Glipho is a wonderful little tool that I started using for my blogging a few months ago. And I have really fallen in love with it because it makes blogging social. Sharing posts is so much easier on this site and it's really like a blogging social media site.

Next is Luvocracy


A lot of people don't know what Luvocracy is. I found out about it when I went to the +iFabbo Social Media Conference last year and I use it pretty much everyday now. Basically it is a site where you recommend products that you like for other people to see and buy. When I write a review on a product I recommend the product on Luvocracy and then put a link to my review in the description.

Next is Dragon Dictation


This app is so wonderful. All you have to do is talk and it will transcribe everything that you say. This makes blogging on the go so awesome because I don't even have to type!

Evernote


I use this app to brainstorm ideas for posts and write ideas down so that I don't forget them. And the best part about this app is that all of my notes are synched so I can view them on my computer and on my phone.

Hootsuite


Hootsuite is quite amazing. I can manage my social media sites from one app and it makes scheduling posts a breeze.
Side note: As a blogger if you are not scheduling your updates then you don't know what you're missing (:

Well guys that is it for this post!

What are your favorite apps for blogging? Let me know in the comments!

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!


       

 

No comments:

Post a Comment