Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tag Tuesday: I'm A Beauty Blogger, Get Me Out Of Here! Part 2

Again guys, welcome to another Tag Tuesday!


Time to get started!

1) Firstly congratulations! You won last week’s bush tucker trial and your reward is a makeover from a professional make-up artist. What look would you choose and why?

I would probably go for a simple neutral look since it will probably be really hot on the island.

2) It’s time to wash – ok so it’s not in a luxury shower or a bath but you do get a choice of one soap/shower gel to use. What would you choose and why?

I would choose the Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Body Wash because it could make any watering hole smell like a luxury shower!

3) Today is the arrival of a new camp mate, yay! You get to decide, it can be anyone this time. Who will you choose and why?

I would choose Channing Tatum because I'm sure I would need some protection on the island and also he would be really nice to look at shirtless (: 

4) It can get a little boring in the jungle and you’re feeling sluggish. What one fitness exercise would you do?

I would do Zumba, I'm not sure if that is considered a fitness exercise though.

5) How would you create your own jungle fashion style?

I would have to utilize vines because they would be the most versatile.

6) What is your favourite Australian product and why?

I don't think I have tried any Australian products.

7) Good news, the camp has won the treasure chest hunt! In need of something sweet, each camp mate wins their own cupcake. What would yours be?

Mine would be a lemon cupcake with chocolate frosting.

8) Challenge – bush tucker trial number 2, ‘the jungle hair & beauty salon’. You’re sitting under a vintage hair dryer and instead of hot air being blasted out you are greeted by 10,000 creepy crawlies. Which creepy crawlies would you detest the most and which ones wouldn’t you mind?

I would detest beetles and spiders the most but I would not mind worms that much.

Well guys that is it for part 2 of this tag.

What are you guys thinking about this tag so far? Let me know in the comments below!

Be safe and I'll see you in my next post!
       
 

No comments:

Post a Comment