Friday, April 4, 2014

REVIEW: Organix Dry Weightless Argan Oil Of Morocco

Oil can be very beneficial to hair. It is very smart, especially if you have curly hair, to use oil on your hair because certain oils can penetrate the hair shaft and moisturize from the inside out.

I have my go to oils but I like to try new ones every now and then.

Photo courtesy of Target.com
This is one of the oils that I tried that I really like. Argan oil is fantastic for hair, if you would like to see my post on oils click here, and I have tried different avenues for it. One of my favorites being the dry oil from Organix.

What is really great about this product is that it is a spray. I have found that sprays tend to be lighter which is good because it does not cause as much buildup. Also if you have thinner hair like me then it will not weigh your hair down. Also, it is easier to apply because it is a spray

Another thing that I like about this product is the smell. Argan oil by itself has a great smell but I like that even with the added ingredients the smell is not over powering.

Moving on to how I use this product on my hair, it has a very different uses for me. The first is that I use it as a moisturizer. I tend to focus it more on my ends because they are drier than the rest of my hair but I notice that it does improve the quality of them.

Next I also use this product as a heat protectant when I straighten or blow dry my hair. Again focusing it more on my ends.

Sometimes I also use this product as a leave in for after I get out of the shower and do not feel like doing anything to my hair right away.

This product leaves my hair feeling, soft, smooth and moisturized without making it feel greasy and weighed down.

The last few things I love about this product, as with all Organix products, are the ingredients and the price.

Since Organix is an all natural line they do not use any kind of harsh chemicals in their products which is great for curly hair.

Also the price is great, under $7 if I am not mistaken.

Pros:
Good ingredients
Nice smell
Multiple uses
Spray form
Lightweight but moisturizing

Cons: 
N/A

Have you tried this product/want to try this product? Let me know in the comments.

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!

        

No comments:

Post a Comment