Monday, August 19, 2013

A Look Inside My Head


So I’ve been thinking about starting a blog for a while. But not just any kind of blog, a beauty blog! Because for the past year now I have been absolutely obsessed with make up and hair and nails. It really did come out of no where but I started watching YouTube videos and I got really excited about starting something like this. So here it is.

A little about myself:

I have naturally curly hair probably around 2a - 2b which means its wavy curly and not super coily curly. It is 22 inches when it is straight and it is just above my butt so it’s pretty long. But a year ago I had to cut my hair up to my shoulders because it was so damaged from heat. So this past year has just been me trying out different ways to grow my hair back to the way that it was.

I’m probably going to focus on hair since that is what I have the most experience with but be fully prepared to ride this makeup train with me.

I started wearing make up my senior year of high school which was two years ago. I love to play with colors and experiment with different looks and I am going to enjoy sharing those looks with you.

Also once I get enough followers I am going to start doing weekly giveaways.

Thanks for listening to me ramble and I will see you in future posts

Bye (:

P.S. I'll be uploading twice a week on Mondays and Fridays

No comments:

Post a Comment