Wednesday, January 22, 2014

BLOGGER SPOTLIGHT: PinkFrenzy


Hello beauties! I know it has been a while but I am back with another post and it is going to be my first blogger spotlight of 2014!

This spotlight is going to be focusing on Laura from http://pinkfrenzymissl.blogspot.com/.


Her blog was one of the firsts that I started reading when I started my blog and I have to say that reading her posts really did help me a lot.

She gets right to the point and her posts always seem to keep me interested no matter what the topic is. Also I have always been envious of her adorable blog design (:

So now i am going to tell you guys about a few of my favorite posts! (:


So I'm sure you guys remember that I am completely handicapped when it comes to anything having to do with my nails but that does not mean that I do not enjoy reading and seeing other bloggers nail art ideas. Laura has created a few of my favorites! She has some of the most creative and beautiful designs that I have seen (:


Okay this may seem odd but I really like reading about what other beauty bloggers are trying and the products that they are buying. That is why haul posts and videos are my favorite! Laura has posted a lot of haul posts, most of which I have read, and I have to say that she always seems to find the most interesting products to buy.

Now Laura does some really great reviews on her blog for a lot of great products but it's the looks that she creates with them that catches my eye every time. She has created some really beautiful looks and I really enjoy seeing them and reading about her experience with certain products.

Well now that i have given you my reasons for loving this blog, here's  a tidbit from Laura herself about how she got her start (:

"I never really was thinking I would ever pick up blogging. I never read any blogs, except my best friends blogs, when they went to live abroad. I discovered some new eyeshadows from Etsy and I felt like I should share it with everyone :) and that's how it all began. I discovered this great blogging world, with all these amazing people."

Well guys that is it for this post!

Here's all of Laura's links make sure to check her out!


Be safe and I will see you in my next post!

Lets be friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment