Friday, November 29, 2013

REVIEW AND PHOTOS: Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo

Hello beauty fanatics! (: I am back with yet another review of one of my all time favorite shampoos ever!


Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo (: everyone who reads my blog knows that I am obsessed with everything coconut so it's only fitting that I give you all a review of this fantastic product (:

So lets get started!


The most important thing that I look for when I am trying to pick out a new shampoo is the ingredients and the reason for this is because there are sertain ingredients that curly girls should not be using on their hair because it can become very dry. Silicones, parabens and sulfates are all ingredients that you should not be using on your hair if it is curly.

So I was really happy when I found this shampoo because it does not have any of those harsh ingredients that can damage my hair.


The next thing is the smell. I know that there are some shampoos out there that do not exactly smell bad but they do not smell like something I want my hair to smell like either. And I have tried a few shampoos that I stopped using because I just could not stand the smell.

That is not the case with this shampoo. It smells like coconut and for those of you who read my blog regularly you will find that I am in love with coconut.


The third thing that is important when I am trying a shampoo is if it actually gets my hair clean. Since I have naturally curly hair and curly hair tends to be a lot dryer than other types of hair I only shampoo the roots of my hair. Then when I rinse the shampoo out the rest of my hair gets cleaned with the run off. This keeps the ends of my hair from getting too dry and breaking off.

I am happy to report that this shampoo does a great job of cleaning my hair from root to tip and that is obviously very important for a shampoo (:


One minor thing that I like about this shampoo is that it does have bubbles. The lather is really nice and that is important to me as well (:

The only thing that turns me off about this shampoo is the size of the packaging; I wish it was just a little bit bigger. I know that they do smell bigger sizes but for some reason I am unable to find them so I just stick with the smaller ones but at only $6 this shampoo is still a great deal (:

Well guys that is it for this post (:

Have you tried this shampoo before? What were your thoughts? Let me know in the comments section! (:

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!

Lets be friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment