Tuesday, November 26, 2013

#TheWinterProject: Favorite Winter Scent


Hello my beauty winter bunnies (: today is going to be another installment of #thewinterproject (: and I am really excited about this one because it is going to be about my favorite winter scents and even though I do not have very many I love them a lot! (:

If you have any questions or you want to be a part of #thewinterproject check out this post by Bold95Beauty (:

So lets get on with the post! (:


Now I do not know if this is a winter scent but I absolutely love the scent of vanilla. I think it is so calming and soothing and to be completely honest it reminds me of cookies (: and I love cookies.


Okay guys, here comes another weird scent. I really love the smell of pine. Since I never had a real Christmas tree when I was little I used to go over to my cousin's house and they always had a huge Christmas tree and I remember it smelled so good (: so pine is one of my favorite scents for the winter.


Okay guys I can't be the only one who loves the smell of eggnog especially in the winter since that is the only time it is available (: Even though it makes me hungry the smell of eggnog always makes me feel really safe and a home, I'm not sure why.

Okay guys that is it for this post! (:

What are your favorite winter scents? (: Let me know in the comments below OR if you are participating in #thewinterproject leave your link so I can read your posts (:

Be safe and I will see you in my next post! (:

Lets be friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment