Monday, May 19, 2014

MAKEUP MONDAY: Pink/Purple EOTD


Happy Monday everyone!

For this Makeup Monday post I am going to show you how to create this really elegant pink and purple eye shadow look.


Let's get started

First I am going to start by priming my eyes. The primer that I am using right now is by e.l.f.

Next I am going to take a white and apply it to half of my crease and into my tear ducts. This will make you eyes look brighter and more awake.

Then I am going to take my pink and apply it all over my lid right beneath the white and into my crease.

Now I am taking my deep purple color and I am going to apply that above the white and into my outer crease.

Now that I am finished with my eyeshadow I am going to take my liquid eyeliner and create a strong cat eye careful not to drag it into my inner corners but focus it on the outer half of my eye.

Finally to finish off the look I am going to take my mascara and apply about 50 million coats. (Not really but you get the idea.)

And this is the finished look.



What do you think of this look? Let me know in the comments!

I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial. Feel free to recreate this look and show me on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #EbonyJayMakeupMonday.

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!

       

No comments:

Post a Comment