Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I'm A Beauty Blogger, Get Me Out Of Here Tag: Week One

Hello friends and welcome to another tag Tuesday!


This is going to be an older tag but I just found it so it is new to me. It is going to be a three week tag and each week will have a new set of questions.

Also if you finish reading this post then know that you are officially tagged!

Okay, let's get started.

1) You can only take ONE product into the jungle (aka your luxury item). What would you choose and why?

If I could only take one product into the jungle it would have to be the It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In treatment and that is because I can go for days without putting on makeup but I would absolutely die if my hair looks like crap

2) What would be your main pre jungle worry?

My main pre jungle would probably whether or not there be humidity because that is killer on my hair

3) You only have five minutes to get ready before going into the jungle, what would be your quick beauty routine?

My quick beauty routine would probably be my Almay Smart Shade CC cream, a little bit of Elf High Definition powder on my T-zone, a thin layer of Wet N' Wild Waterproof mascara and my Burt's Bees Pink Grapefruit lip balm.

4) Last year we saw Helen Flanagan wearing her hair in a top bun. What would be your signature hairstyle?

My signature hairstyle most likely would be a side braid

5) For moral support, which female celebrity would you like to be in the jungle with you?

For moral support I think I would want Halle Berry in the jungle with me

6) Everyone’s given a role in the camp. What lifestyle skill would you bring to the jungle?

I can sew, knit and crochet so I could make clothes

7) What one thing about being a beauty blogger sometimes makes you want to scream ‘Get Me Out Of Here’?

The scheduling, finding time to write and take pictures and all the things that need to be done in order for a post to be presentable

8) Challenge – This is a once in a life time opportunity. You’re up for a trial to face your fears or try something new, what would you choose to do and why?

I would choose to bungee jump because I really do not like heights so that would be something that could help me face my fear of heights

Well guys that is it for this post!

What do you guys think of this tag? Let me know in the comments.

Be safe and I will see you in my next post.

       
 

No comments:

Post a Comment