Monday, March 10, 2014

MAKEUP MONDAY: How To Wing Out Eyeliner


Hello lovelies! I am back with another Makeup Monday post and this is going be all about how to wing out your liquid eyeliner. I love a good cat eye and I want to show you guys a few that I do on a regular basis. It is really easy and once you get the hang of it you can do it in your sleep!

So let's get started!

The idea with winging out your liner is making an obtuse triangle on the outside corner of your eye.

First look!

First you want to make a short line going up diagonally toward your eyebrow.

How to wing out eyeliner. Makeup Monday. Ebony Jay Beauty My Way. Ebony J Hardiman

Then you want to make a triangle shape and connect it to your lash line.



Then just fill in the triangle and line the rest of your lash line and you are finished!


 Next one!

This next one looks really nice if you line your water line as well!

Remember: First you have to start with a diagonal line going up toward you eyebrow.



Connect the line to your lash line making a small obtuse triangle.



Do not forget to fill everything in!


 Finished look!

Third one!

This is my favorite style because I really love a strong cat eye!

Straight line going diagonally up towards your eye brow.


Connect the line. This is more of an acute triangle.


And fill everything in!


And you are done!

Last one!

This is a larger variation of look number one!

As always start with a straight diagonal line going up towards your eyebrow.


Connect the line and make a obtuse triangle.


And fill everything in!


And you are finished!

Whenever I wear eye makeup I have to wing out my liner because I feel like it gives more dimension to my eyes. Plus it looks really cute!

Well guys that is it for this post!

Which is your favorite winged out liner? Let me know in the comments!

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!


       

No comments:

Post a Comment