Friday, September 27, 2013

REVIEW, PHOTOS AND SWATCHES: Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Leave-In Spray

Okay beauties I am back with another review and this is on something that I am absolutely in love with and I do not think that I could live without (: Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Leave-In Spray!



Now it is common knowledge that if you use any kind of heat on your hair whether it is a curling iron, flat iron or even a blow dryer you have to use a heat protectant your your hair will get completely fried! I have tried a lot of heat protectants and this is the only one that I keep coming back to (: it's like a tragic love story.



So basically what a heat protector does is shield your hair from the heat by burning off before you actually get to your hair shaft. It takes mos tof the heat so that your hair does not got too damaged. A really good heat protectant also keeps your hair from getting frizzy after you have styled your hair and this on does just that. 



The formula is really nice, obviously it is not too thick but it does grab onto the hair and protect it really nicely.

I do not use any kind of heat on my hair except for my Revlon Hot air styler which is just a blow dryer with a brush attached. But every time I use it I make sure I coat my hair with this heat tamer spray and not only does it protect it and make it smell nice it also eliminates a lot of the frizz that my hair produces after a style it that way and I do not have to use a lot of serum afterwards.

All that I do is split my hair down the middle and spray a section entirely and then brush it through gently with my paddle brush (: I do this my section because I am very paranoid about making sure that every strand is protected but you could also just spray your whole head without splitting it (:


If you notice that the first ingredient is water you are an observant one! (: What that means is that it will add moisture back into your hair before you put heat on it which is a good thing! It also means that you do not want to use this product after your hair has been styled with heat because it will cause it to revert back to your natural texture.

Well guys that is it for this post (: 

Be safe and I will see you in my next post!

P.S. in addition to heat protectant before using any kind of heat on your hair you should make sure that it is clean and moisturized preferably with a deep conditioner (: have fun guys!

Lets be friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment